With a heavy heart we have had to make the regrettable decision to cancel this year's event again!
Due to the ongoing Covid -19 situation, we have made the decision to postpone the event for another year. Race saturation in September is the main reason coupled with the decision to find suitable sponsors after such a hard year financially for many local businesses.
We hope you will understand and very much look forward to seeing you all on SUNDAY 11th SEPTEMBER 2022.
If you have a race entry with us already, it will automatically roll over to 2022.
If you have any enquiries please email Sarah Ellis